Make Money Online With The ClickBank Affiliate Program

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Take This Affiliate Program And Shove It!

Christopher Kyalo

Effective affiliate marketing using articles

Online Promotion Articles | May 5, 2005

Every day thousands of people join affiliate programs and yet every day
thousands more get discouraged and give up trying to make money from
their affiliate programs.

Still, thousands others wait for their generous checks from all sorts of
affiliate programs and laugh all the way to the bank, every month. I make
good money from an affiliate program using articles as the main part of
my affiliate marketing strategy.

But what is more is that there are plenty of other guys out there doing
the same, although some of them use more expensive methods than free
articles. For example, recently I personally saw a monthly check for
$15,000 shown to me by a friend involved in a leading affiliate marketing
program.

So what is the difference between the frustrated and the successful?

The difference is that the top earners have an affiliate marketing system
for generating a constant supply of leads or traffic to the web sites
they represent. In contrast, the ones who do not make any money do not
have any system. They often just sit back and wait for things to happen.
Sorry folks the hype is just not true. You have to put in some effort!

In this first article in a series, we will deal with 3 key factors one
needs to address to launch a successful affiliate marketing strategy
using articles that can work for virtually any affiliate program.

1) You must know what works and what doesn’t.

The problem with most affiliate programs is that you will not be able to
know where your traffic is coming from. Online that is a disaster. It is
like flying an aircraft blind. Sooner or later you will crush.

A good solution is to start a blog with an identical topic to your
affiliate program. Use a good site meter to carefully monitor the traffic
you are receiving. You can then easily refer the people who visit your
blog to your affiliate site. To make your blog even more interesting you
can carry Google Adsense pay per click ads. This way you can have some
income even as you build up your affiliate program. Use the articles that
you are posting elsewhere on your blog.

While generating revenue from your blog, do not lose sight of your main
objective which is to monitor what articles posted at which web sites are
bringing in the most traffic. You can then use this information to
constantly improve on the volume of traffic headed to your affiliate
program site.

This is yet another reason why it is so important to select an affiliate
program based on a subject that you are personally interested in. Maybe
closely linked to a hobby you really love. Only then will you have the
enthusiasm to constantly come up with various new ideas to market your
affiliate program and have the passion required to regularly test and
improve and also enjoy doing so.

See my other articles on how to write effective articles and where to
post them.

2) Write consistently
Some people will briefly post a few articles and then throw in the towel.
What a waste. Not only do they lose the benefits of the viral effect all
good articles enjoy on the net (of getting posted and reposted all over
the place.) but they will also end up wasting a lot of their valuable
time. Time is a very valuable resource, imagine spending so much of it on
something and not then you abandon it and end up not having learned
anything?

The other thing is that for traffic to rise and continue doing so, you
will have to be very consistent with your posting.

3) Use keywords to increase traffic
Ignore keywords at your own peril. Keywords are the currency of online
content. You will only enjoy 5% of the effect or even less, if you do not
pay attention to keywords.

Look for keywords that are rising in popularity but do not have too much
competition yet. That way you will have a fighting chance of pulling in
traffic from the search engines, which is the most effective affiliate
marketing method so far. This can easily be done using search engines and
testing various keywords to see what results you get.

The effectiveness of search engines is the reason why many successful
affiliates buy pay-per-click ads as the core of their affiliate marketing
strategy. However since you are doing your affiliate marketing with
articles, you will need to work a lot harder to place your keyword-rich
articles in as many web sites as possible. Done properly it can be just
as effective.

For example 10 keyword-rich articles placed in 50 different sites and
viewed by an average of just two people per day on average will give you
1000 hits per day. If 20 per cent of these people make it to your
affiliate site every day that is 200 serious visitors a day. Enough to
make most affiliate programs work well for you.

Please do not take these figures too seriously. It also depends on a lot
many other factors which we will discuss in future articles.

Christopher Kyalo is a writer/marketing expert who also writes
keyword-rich articles that attract high paying Google Adsense words for a
limited number of clients. Write to him NOW for this service at ckyalo at
yahoo.com

Christopher Kyalo is a writer/marketing expert who has made money online
only by posting free articles. Visit his blog NOW which is loaded with
valuable free information at; http://www.big-online-story.blogspot.com

%KEYWORD%

52 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Stop by my web site - business search engine optimization

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web site: maverick money makers
Also see my webpage :: make money with google

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my
own blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for
getting off-topic but I had to ask!

my web site ... einkommen private krankenversicherung
my page - ombudsmann private krankenversicherung

2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After going over a number of the blog posts on your blog, I honestly
like your technique of writing a blog. I saved as a
favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will
be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site too and tell me
your opinion.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; private krankenversicherung selbstständige

6:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

my web-site low start up cost business

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to new updates and will share this site with
my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Feel free to surf to my blog :: search engine Optimization optimization

1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!



my web site: kredite trotz schlechter schufa

5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers but this article is in fact a nice article, keep it up.


Feel free to visit my blog post ... vergleich private gesetzliche krankenkasse

6:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to every , because I am really eager of reading this web site's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries nice data.

Feel free to visit my website - cpanel reseller

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my younger sister is
analyzing these things, so I am going to inform her.


Here is my weblog seo Expert consultant

1:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited several blogs except the audio feature for audio songs current at this site is truly marvelous.


Here is my web site: Consalidation loan

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance of latest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

Visit my webpage ... clickbank review site

12:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this awesome article i am also happy to share my experience here with friends.


Also visit my web-site :: reseller domain registration

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Here is my web blog ... internet business ideas
My web page - list of small business ideas

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through
your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Many thanks!

my web blog; preisvergleich private krankenversicherung

12:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really fine, keep up
writing.

My weblog new business ideas for women

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about
this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

my site :: bad credit auto refinance loans
Also see my website :: refinance mortgage for bad credit

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like
Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Many thanks!

my weblog; seo consultants

8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Many thanks!

Here is my homepage :: seo consultants
my web site: search marketing seo

8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't create many responses, but after reading some of the comments on "Take This Affiliate Program And Shove It!". I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these comments appear like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Also visit my blog ... private zusatzversicherungen

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't create many responses, but after reading some of the comments on "Take This Affiliate Program And Shove It!". I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these comments appear like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

my page - private zusatzversicherungen
Also see my page: billigste krankenversicherung

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Also visit my blog; education consolidation loans
Also see my website: personal loan consolidation

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

My website - home equity loan calculator

4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information
you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Appreciate it!

My blog post gesetzliche krankenversicherung kosten

10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in
our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

my website :: private krankenversicherung forum

6:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered us with valuable info to work
on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Feel free to visit my web page private krankenversicherung forum
My site :: Private Zusatzkrankenversicherung

6:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Also visit my webpage: tarifvergleich private krankenversicherung

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be go
to see this web site and be up to date daily.

Feel free to surf to my website mode online store

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web site, which is good for my knowledge. thanks admin

Feel free to visit my website; how to earn with clickbank
my website: affiliate sale

6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the very
same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from
some of the information you present here. Please let me know
if this alright with you. Thank you!

Visit my homepage: private krankenversicherung beitrag berechnen

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from
some of the information you present here. Please let
me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

Look at my website; private krankenversicherung beitrag berechnen
my website > pkv vergleich anonym

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very soon it will be well-known, due to
its quality contents.

Take a look at my website :: innovative business idea
my site: legitimate home based business

1:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here,
certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

my blog post - how do you get a home loan with bad credit

6:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up right here, but I assumed this publish used to be good. I don't recognise who you're however certainly you're going to a
well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!



My web-site - kfz kredit

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up to all, the contents existing at this site are truly amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Feel free to visit my webpage; student loan consolidation interest rates
My website - private student loans low interest rate

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!


Check out my web site: georgia islands vacation

7:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well
written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


My web site: best family island vacations

4:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by error,
while I was searching on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and
would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent
jo.

Here is my web page: best website hosting site

4:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page daily, if so afterward you will definitely obtain
fastidious know-how.

Also visit my web blog: free money making sites
my webpage - where to promote clickbank products

7:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent ..
Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfied to search out a lot of helpful
info here in the put up, we need work out extra techniques on this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my site :: günstige krankenversicherung für selbstständige

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, as if like to read it afterward my friends will too.


My page http://www.Culturachianti.it/bagnoaripoli/index.php?title=Utente:CerysE

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design.
Thank you

my web site ... easy home loans for bad credit

3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

My web site Seo Specialist uk

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!


Look into my web blog :: gesetzliche krankenversicherung vergleichen

4:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an extremely brilliant man! :)

Here is my blog post: Replay Online Outlet

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been browsing about for the greatest web site to receive
a single.:)

Here is my blog post connorstuff.com/groups/choosing-the-right-destination-for-your-holiday/

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t commonly respond to posts but I'll in this instance. WoW :)

My blog post: private krankenversicherung bemessungsgrenze

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Educational and entertaining. I gave the diary to my 'reading'.
Continue me updated!

Also visit my weblog :: Consolidate student loans interest rate

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant material thanx :)

Look at my homepage - design online shops ()

5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's manifestly a whole lot to know about this. I think you produced some good tips in Attributes also.

my weblog: affiliate Offers

7:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the help!

Here is my blog: student loan consolidation companies

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duperre super-site! I'm loving it! ' Will come back again -
receiving you to eat, give Thanks.

my blog post: best clickbank affiliate programs

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home